What can I say about Ethel that she can't say for herself?
She has no drainage hole but this problem can be counteracted by adding a shallow layer of gravel for drainage below the soil and taking care not to overwater whatever succulent or cacti is inside. Or try your luck with an air plant, she's a turtle of many tastes!
These small modern garden pots will fare best in the safety of your own home but take them outside in the summer to jazz up a small outdoor space. Backyard BBQ's just got more whimsical!
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 4"in length 4" in width and 5.5" in tall
- Finish: fully glazed, glossy
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor planter
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Perfect for small and medium sized air plants, tillandia
- Modern shape
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, dorm rooms, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a Hoya Carnosa, Pilea Baby Tears, Neon Pothos