Branching out from the clean lines and bright colours that our design work trends towards, we wanted to play with the time honoured “look" of a pot and saucer and found ourselves falling in love with Balter. Using a ceramic pottery base and starting with a neutral tan and white and black and grey colour pallet, we layered on simple but eye catching patterns and carved out textures for a cool, boho chic, beachy vibe. If you’re the Plant Mama to a Plant Baby that loves the earthy and organic look then our Balter pots will be your choice for their new home.
- Material: Pottery
- Dimensions: 3.5" diameter and tall
- Finish: subtle glaze
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 5” houseplant size
- Traditional colours and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a Mini Parlour Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
I had bought the beautiful small flower pot from you many years ago. I still have it and it is still beautiful. I was disappointed when I unwrapped the pots this time. I expected the same quality and it did not happen. Pots are labeled made in China and they look cheap, serial fabric product.
Balter 3.5" Pot and Saucer
It's really great. It's super cute and basically fits well with any decor! Really recommend!
So hard to find pots with drainage holes, trays, at a good price that look really great!