We know the power of a classic white planter and how it to allows the spotlight to shine on your houseplant pals. A white pot and saucer allows the vessel to fade into the background and let the colours and textures of your plant be the rock star. This was the design inspiration for Virago: 8 modern shapes and patterns in a crisp matte white finish. It was a bold move for us to leave out colour entirely. By using clay as the medium we were able to add texture for visual interest. Clay is also a porous material which plants love. The contrast of the white pot and a green plant is the epitome of class and they are stunning home accents whether you have one pot or a set of three together.
- Material: Clay
- Dimensions: 5" diameter and 5" tall
- Finish: matte
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- 5" houseplant and tropical plant size, also available in a 3" Starter Plant size
- Modern shapes and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with Sanseveria, Pilea Peperomiodies, Monstera
Porous, drainage whole and a saucers!! I recently purchased 4 planters from your site and absolutely love them. Succulents need to be in porous planters but I really didn't like the look of terra cotta. I wanted something dressy with clean lines. Big Virago is exactly what I was looking for! My plants are so happy and I get to enjoy the foliage and the beautiful vessel they grow in. Would love to purchase larger sizes.
wish you made some bigger sizes too
Very cute design.
seems to be lots of pedals falling off not sure why